Delivering Value from Treasury- COVID Lessons Learned
I have ways that Treasury leaders have shared with me regarding how they have added value in the midst of the global pandemic:
- Enabling Better Cash Visibility For The Senior Management
- Balancing Customer Expectations & Your Company's Business Objectives
- Ensuring Collaboration Between A/R, A/P And Treasury Teams
- Empowering your Team in a Remote Environment- Access to the right data, systems while facilitating engagement through innovative and fun virtual interactions.
- Leveraging Automation Capabilities To Stay Updated to Get Paid
What have you learned from being a manager in a remote environment?